Building upon the success of its predecessor Trinidad Mastic Asphalt & Contracting Company Limited (TMA) which provided specialist roofing and waterproofing services to the Caribbean Building industry since 1954, Weathershield Systems Caribbean Limited was activated in 1994. This became the new vehicle to implement the corporate growth strategies of product diversification and market extension in the Caribbean Building industry.
In 2003, Weathershield Systems Caribbean Limited acquired the assets of TMA and combined their operations with both companies being wholly owned subsidiaries of Emile Elias and Company Limited. Weathershield Systems Caribbean Limited is strategically positioned to service the Caribbean and its unique climatic conditions providing state of the art technology, tempered with over sixty (60) years of proven Caribbean experience.
There’s only one way to stand the test of time: a commitment to quality combined with constant adaptation to guarantee protection our clients can rely on come rain or shine. This is why we have proudly pioneered the use of cutting edge technologies and best practices throughout the Caribbean.
OUR PRINCIPAL PRODUCT LINES INCLUDE:
- Hot Rubberised Asphalt Waterproofing Systems
- Modified Bitumen Roofing and Waterproofing Systems
- Single Ply (TPO,EPDM & PVC) Roofing and Waterproofing Systems
- Lightweight Cellular Insulating Concrete
- Polyisocyunarate, Expanded Polystyrene(EPS) and Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) Insulation
- High Performance Waterproof Coatings (Polyurethane, Silicone & Acrylic) and Sealants
- Metal Roofing and Cladding Systems
We are a valued member of the Emile Elias Group of Companies and are proud of our strategic alliances with leading international suppliers and technical associations to ensure the most reliable solutions to our clients:
- Mearlcrete® Cellular Concrete
- Index SpA
- Gaco Western Inc.
- Drexel Metals
- Carlisle Syntec Inc.
- Carlisle Coatings and Waterproofing
- National Roofing Contractors Association of America
- Trinidad & Tobago Contractors Association
- Trinidad and Tobago Manufacturers Association
- Trinidad and Tobago Chambers of Industry and Commerce
- Trinidad and Tobago Transparency Institute
- Subcontractors Association of Trinidad & Tobago
Health, Safety and Environment Management is regarded as essential to our continued efforts to improve on the reliability and quality of service we provide to our valued clients. In this regard, Weathershield’s operations have attained the demanding Safe to Work (STOW) Certification at the High Risk Level issued by Energy Chamber of Trinidad & Tobago.